IF YOUR HOME IS CLEAN THEN IT IS SAFE AND HEALTHY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE. HOME PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN HEALTH. KEEPING YOUR LIVING SPACES CLEAN AND ORGANIZED IS A GREAT WAY TO REDUCE STRESS WHICH CREATES A MORE HYGIENIC ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR FAMILY TO LIVE.
HERE ARE SOME HEALTHY CLEANING HABITS:-
1. Exchange Indoor Air- We can create natural cross ventilation by opening the windows and doors time to time or run any installed exhaust fan.
2. Minimize dirt-Remove old newspapers and magazines as they attract a lot of dust so we must keep these items outside our bedrooms or store them in plastic bags so they won’t make our house dusty.
3. Keep bedroom clean-Bedroom is one of the most important room to keep clean.Therefore we need to take care of washing our bed linen,duvets ,decorative pillows once a week .Don’t allow pets in bedrooms especially if they spend time outdoor.
4. Use gentle cleaning products- Avoid products containing ammonia,chlorine or petroleum based chemicals. Better to opt for easy to use natural alternatives which can safely be used in place of commercial household products.
5. Clean from the TOP DOWN- Clean windows,shelves first and then work downwards on regular basis.
6.Take off dirty shoes at the door-So that,we can keep the dust produced by these items to one area,which we can clean frequently.
7.Dusting and vacuuming – Few minutes of dusting or vacuuming atleast 2-3 times a week will save us from the deep cleaning on the weekend when we can relax.
Apart from regular cleaning also prefer professional cleaning once in a year in which E-GHAR can assist you just on a miss call 9289224352