We have been taking a lot about home improvement & repairs but this time we take liberty of e-Gyan to share few tips for better personal health which means better skin with quick e-GHARelu knowledge.
Taking good care of our skin during this season can be a daunting task as if the scorching sun is not enough, the constantly rising pollution level in the air making things more difficult. Too much exposure to sun may damage our skin and may leads to its premature ageing , wrinkles, marks, dry skin, and even skin cancer over time. We also suffer from the problems like prickly heat, acne, sunburn, tanning etc during summers. In summers specially, we need to take care of our skin in order to have a radiant complexion but sometimes we neglect some of the essential habits. As a result, our skin starts looking dull and we face low confidence because we try to hide our blemishes, tanning, marks etc by avoiding interacting with people but if we are working we can’t. So we actually need to put some efforts to make our skin the way it is. Let us divide care in three categories:
A) Daily Personal Care
B) Inclusions in Diet
C) Homemade Skin Improvement Products
A) DAILY PERSONAL CARE
Here are some key areas of personal care which needs attention to protect skin :
- Specific care for each skin type
- Pay special attention to fragile areas
- Gentle cleansing
- Moisturizing is important
- Preferably hypoallergenic make up
- Sun protection
- Don’t neglect lips
B) INCLUSIONS IN DIET
Apart from skin care we should focus on few diet inclusions which can bring substantial results to Skin Improvement:
- One should drink a lot of water to keep skin healthy and hydrated. Approximately seven to eight glasses of water everyday.
- Its advisable to eat citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables as they prevent hyper pigmentation and protects skin from sun.
- Try to avoid oily food in summers.
- The wonder food which helps in getting glowing skin includes lemon, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, amla, apple.
Taking Care of our skin and eating right is equally important.
C) HOMEMADE SKIN IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS
Instead of going for expensive beauty products we can use homemade products which suits our skin in summers:
- Cooling Cleanser For Normal to Dry Skin: Mix milk with cucumber juice.Soak cotton wool in it and wipe face with it.
- Cooling Cleanser For Oily/Combination Skin: Mix lemon and cucumber juice in equal quantities.Soak cotton wool in it and wipe face with it.
- Cleansing Papaya Mask For All Skin Types: Papaya pulp can be applied on the skin like a mask,washing it off after 20 minutes.It also removes tan.Add curd or lemon juice to pulp and apply.
- For Oily Skin: Take one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon rose water .Add crushed mint leaves and let it stand for one hours.Strain leaves and apply the liquid on the face.Wash off after 20 minutes .Removes oils,cools and protects.
We will help in making a healthy living with clean skin. You can also get your home cleaned by booking home cleaning services at e-Ghar.com by calling +91-92892-24-365